And here comes the next meme. The one that I put up a few days ago, was fairly easy. This one and the ones that will follow in the course of this week, took a bit more thinking to come up with answers.
Deborah Rey tagged me for a meme. To refresh your mind (and to do a bit of plugging, since WordPress wouldn’t let me put up the lovely widget to promote Deborah’s book): a while ago I wrote a post about Deborah’s then upcoming, now available autobiographical novel Rachel Sarai’s Vineyard and one about her short stories.
Oh, and the lovely widget? If you visit Deborah’s blog, it’s on top in the side bar.
Back to the meme. These are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
My six word memoir goes like this:
Outsider in Holland, comfortable in Armenia.
I won’t tag anybody, but if you’re up for the challenge, go ahead! I’d love to read your six word memoir.